Don't you just love the end of the year when everyone comes up with a different Top Ten list about the year? Some of them are comical, others are spot on. Here are a sampling of those lists.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."
Lauren Upton, the South Carolina contestant in the Miss Teen America contest, when asked why one-fifth of Americans cannot find the U.S on a mapGo here to read the entire Top Ten Quotes of the Year.
h/t to Towleroad
Want to know the Top Ten folks who fell from grace this past year? By grace, I don't mean God's grace but our national graces. Think Don Imus and them steroidal athletes. Go here to watch a Yahoo video on it.
Here are a scattering of more lists.
1. The Top Ten stories you missed this past year.
2. The Top Ten under-reported stories this past year.
3. The Top Ten list of ways the Federal Government enslaves you.
4. The Top Ten most dangerous college courses.
5. The Top Ten book recommendations for the year.
6. The Top Ten advances in Science over the past 50 years.
7. The Top Ten fastest cars in the world.
8. The Top Ten worst logos for the year. This one is hilarious.
9. The Top Ten stupid criminals of 2007.
10. The Top Ten most anticipated movie trailers for the next 12 months.