One of my fav all time new singers has a new video out. I just love his brash, tell it like it is, music. This one is titled, Can't Have It All. I hope you enjoy it.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
From Andrew Sullivan's Blog:
I went through this myself - being gay and Christian and struggling to reconcile the two. It is never easy, but the voices of gay Christians, especially the young, are changing the world and the church in ways that, in my view, Jesus would embrace and rejoice in. Here's a trailer from an upcoming DVD you can buy here, "Through My Eyes." Even those orthodox Christians who refuse to compromise on Biblical literalism would, I think, benefit from listening to the experiences and testimony of the people they are actually talking about:
Posted by Bo at 6:28 PM
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
By now, you've prolly seen a ton of YouTube videos on Beyonce's Single Ladies. Some are hilarious, others are embarrassingly horrid. Still, it's a lot of fun, right? Below could be one of the best copycats of the song done by a mechanic and two communters. I simply loved it.
Go here to see another interpretation of it. Here another. Or here to see the Lady herself.
Posted by Bo at 12:49 PM
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
2. There is no “ctrl” button on Chuck Norris’s computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
4. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird
5. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
6. Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
7. “Chuck Norris has volunteered to remain on earth after the Rapture; he will spend his time fighting the Anti-Christ.”
8. Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
9. Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
10. When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
You can read more amazing "facts" by checking out Chuck Norris Facts.
Posted by Bo at 5:57 PM
Monday, March 09, 2009
Former Evangelist Frank Schaeffer and Author of Crazy for God Smashes Religious Right, Republicans & Rush Limbaugh on CNN's D.L. Hughley - 03/07/09
Posted by Bo at 12:28 PM
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
For whatever reason, I laughed out loud at this cartoon. And, I know this isn't nearly as funny for the folks affected by Citibank. It does make me wonder, however, if I'll be able to get out of paying back my school loans (which are through Citibank) if something happens to them. Ahh, the moral conundrums I face.
Go here to see the cartoon at the Town Called Dobson website.
Posted by Bo at 2:29 PM