Thursday, March 25, 2004

Okay, so this is my log entry into the world of blogging. I prolly oughta define what this site is about and what I hope to do with it. Chiefly, I want a place to jot down my thoughts, discuss them, and invite others to do the same.

About me: I am a left-leaning, liberal evangelical United Church of Christ associate pastor serving a congregational church in New York City. You can visit the church website at www.bwayucc.org. I am also a social justice advocate, tree-hugger, and peace activist. I am also, and here is the fun part, a fabulous tobacco chewing native Oklahoman. So, I have this unusual but tremendously optimistic outlook on life, the Kingdom of God, and the power of the Holy Spirit to do radical and wonderful things.

Okay, so I will end it here. Check back soon for updates and thoughts as they occur.

No comments: