Tuesday, November 09, 2004

some new, some rearranged

If you've looked closely at my blog today, you'll notice I've done some minor updating and rearranging on the right side of the screen. I went through my links, checking to see which ones still worked and while "cleaning up a bit," I decided to add some new blog links.

I fiddled with 'my favorite links', added some and took others away. I wanted the list to be self-revealing and cool at the same time (this pairing seldom works in my life in other situations).

The blog roll call is somewhat divided into sections (although I probably should put the list in alphabetical order). I have listed the liberally-spiritual blogs first, then the postmodern ones, then some friends, and the last few are political in nature.

I also made the advertisements look cleaner, if that is at all possible. I will be adding some pictures to the right column sometime soon- I just first need to find some pictures with my personality spewed on them (I apologize if this particular mental image might make you feel a bit queazy.)

That's it for now, more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for giving me a heads up that you added me to your blogroll. Only one little nitpick--there is no "and" in the name of the blog, just "Across, Beyond, Through." For some reason this matters to me. And, yes, it's nice to meet other cool pastors.

Thanks!
RevSparker

Bo said...

The "and" is now gone- :) Thanks for writing and saying hello! Where abouts in this fab country are you?