Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol

I love watching this show. Unfortunately I missed it the other night. After reading some blogs on the men's performance, this guy really stood out. With the internet being what it is, I found the contestant who is said to have had the best performance of the night (according to the blogs anyway). The contestant is David Archuleta and you can go here to click the button and hear the audio version of the song. You'll need to scroll down a bit to hear the John Lennon tune. I used to have the video of this performance in this post but YouTube pulled the video.

Who would've thought to have a jazzy rendition of John Lennon's Imagine? Archuleta's interpretation of Lennon's song is not only astounding but, dare I say better than Lennon's. Go listen to it and hear what I mean.

No comments: