Thursday, January 06, 2005

Slow Recovery

My Christmas holiday was so insane that I am just now in the mood enough to explain it all. Now, don't get me wrong, I had a great time- it was just so exhausting.

For starters, my flight back to NYC from Oklahoma was delayed and I missed my connection in Memphis and had to spend the night there. That delay affected by New Year's Eve plans where Roy and I were cooking dinner for 8 and ushering in the New Year. Then, the party got a bit crazy and everyone stayed over until the next morning (sleeping on the floor)- Roy and I got up and made a great lunch. The party was wonderful- but just so busy.

Anyways, the busy party planning and celebrating forced me to stay up all night on Saturday finishing my sermon for Sunday. Everyone in church really enjoyed the sermon, so I guess it all worked out alright. You can read the sermon by going to http://www.bwayucc.org/Sermons.html

Being off all last week has made this week a bit busy- its managable, just a bit hectic, thats all.

Now that I am more clear headed, I'll write some blog stuff soon.

Oh, did you hear? OU got plummetted in the Orange Bowl. I sat in terror and complete sadness. (Shhh... don't tell anyone that I was actually watching football.. I think that'd affect how gay people think I am, Ha!).

No comments: