Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who'd've Thunk It?

I was all excited and happy today when I discovered that one of my favorite childhood magazines (/comics) has its own website: www.cracked.com. I remember with glee reading the hilarious cartoons (but only understanding about half of the humor) when I was young. Now that I am older, they are still funny... and I understand more of their humor.

In this particular post, I learned there are far more Hollywood Scientologists than I figured. From what I've read about these religious folks, Scientologists seem a good fit for some Hollywood actors. After the jump, you might be surprised as to who pays for levels of advanced knowledge with God and alien seduction. For a brief understanding of exactly what L.Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology created, go here to watch a brief and funny Steven Colbert video.

The Top 10 Secret Celebrity Scientologists.

No comments: