Sunday, April 13, 2008

Getting Organized

I am always on the hunt for better ways to be organized. I read stuff on it, look for stuff on it, and generally keep an open ear for it in conversations. Oh, and I also read blogs about it. Lifehacker has a great post on the different GTD applications. GTD stands for, "Get Things Done," although if I were handing out acronyms, I would've picked GRD (Git 'R Done).

So, yesterday I read a great post on Lifehacker about Remember the Milk and remembered that I indeed signed up for it ages ago but never worked on it. So after reading the post, I returned to Remember the Milk, a GTD web app that I signed up for ages ago but never used. While reading the post, I found a tutorial that gave me one of those 'A-ha!' moments. Since yesterday, I have been using Remember the Milk like mad.

I can definitely see myself using it for quite some time. Go check it out. I think it's pretty cool.

No comments: