Saturday, May 22, 2004

Do you know what you believe?

For those of us in the United Church of Christ, asking us exactly what we believe is not only a challenge, but often humorous too. Being non-creedal yet affirming the creeds of ages past, gives us the permission and "go-ahead gumption" to pick and choose at random (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong). If however, you have discovered that you have forgotten what you believe or, are too confused to put it all together, then go to this fun link to help decipher all the "theological-gobbledygook" that comes along with the free membership into the Christian faith.

2 comments:

Bo said...

By the way, I scored a 100% as a Mainline Liberal Protestant, which fortunately enough, is what I am. (I guess that means my transfer from a conservative evangelical upbringing has finally been confirmed. heh heh)

Paul said...

I was 100% Orthodox Quaker...I've got to run check my credentials (and go buy a funny hat).