Wednesday, May 05, 2004

A New Week

Being back to normal is pretty cool- however, the downside to it is that it tends to be a bit boring. Not that I am bored, mind you... only that, I can see boredom peeking its head around the corner, wondering what I am up to nowadays. I have to be careful and evade it lest we meet up and I get into all sorts of trouble.

For me, when I have less to do I am more prone to find other things to get into. I'll stay up later than normal, I'll hang out with my friends on a worknight, or I'll fiddle my time away postponing that something special because I am always thinking, "I have plenty of time to get it done."

I remember my grandma used to say, "Idleness is the devil's playground," of which I really didn't understand what she meant until I grew up. Now I know exactly what she means.

I am really not all that idle- I have some pretty big stuff coming up soon- I just have a lull in my hecticness which I find pretty cool. During this lull, I've been checking out my friends' blogs, writing emails to old friends, calling grandma and generally reconnecting with old hobbies, friends, and favorite websites. Heck, I've even watched television for awhile. This Thursday is the last show of Friends- which, I really haven't followed but I am going over to a friend's apartment to watch the final episode. It is sure to be fun.

This is my update- were you bored to tears reading it? LOL- watch out, boredom might be sneaking a peak around YOUR corner. (smile)

No comments: