Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mosquito Bites Everywhere

I went to the church's cabin on Saturday up at Lake Herriman State Park. It was a great cool and windy day. The sun was shining, the wind was stronger than a breeze and the day had "lazy" written all over it.

Realizing I was going to be lazy, I brought my laptop, a book, and had every intention of sleeping most of the afternoon. I also packed some sunscreen and brought some Off! bugspray. I hate bugspray but figured I'd be safe just the same.

When I got to the cabin (with 7 other cabinites), the wind was blowing so strong and the air was so cool, I thought I wouldn't need to apply any bugspray. So I didn't.

And when I got home, I looked down and wha-lah!- I was covered with bites. Today I still have the bites although they aren't as bright red as they were yesterday. And tomorrow, they'll almost be gone. But still.. I should've known better.

No comments: