Monday, August 22, 2005

The Detroit Terminal

You know, I feel at home here. I have internet access, the seats are nice, the food is decent enough. And, with my cell phone, I have complete access to the office and my friends. Kinda nice, eh?

Last night after 3 hours of waiting, Northwest canceled the flight and put me up in the Double Tree Hotel. And what a nice hotel it was! I couldn't believe how comfortable the bed was. And the morning breakfast (which was free) was tastey.

It's 12:45pm right now. I took the airport shuttle here a bit early to make sure if there were any changes, I'd be sure to get the best flight back to New York. As of now, the plane is supposed to be on-time and I should be back in New York by 3pm.

So, that's about it. I just wanted to write a brief post and let you know how crazy my travel experience continues to be.

1 comment:

RevJen said...

Y'know, Bo . . . there's a reason we call it "Northworst Airlines."

Good luck getting home!