Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Still Don't Have Email Access!!

..but at least now I know why.

Get this. Someone hacked into my email account, changed my password, and personal data. Changing the data, I cannot confirm with my email host that I am who I say I am. As a result, my personal and business email remains inaccessible.

I am in contact with the security department as we speak. I am going to fax them certain information hoping that any of it, matches what they are looking for. If I cannot match what they say I must, my email account will be in the hands of my perpetrator... forever!

I wish I could express the fear, shock, anger, and stress I have been feeling since Tuesday at 5pm, when I got locked out of my own email account. I have had my personal email since I lived in Texas, some 12 years ago. I feel like a part of me has been taken away.

Let me encourage you, dear reader, to go into your email personal data. Write it down, change your password often, and take the necessary steps to make your email service as secure as possible. Otherwise, you're in for a heap of frustration. Like what I am feeling now.

No comments: