Friday, October 21, 2005

Woo-hoo! My email works!

Wowsers, what a mess I've been through this week; fortunately, Yahoo!'s security team was able to verify me and I gained access to my email last night. I've learned so many lessons through this experience, most notably: change my password often, and the most important one, don't have your work email tied into your personal email. If you can't get access to one, you can't get to the other either. Unfortunately, I can't fix that problem now, but if I ever have a new email set up, it'll be separate from my personal one.

Whew! I was so relieved last night that I went to the gym and worked off some of my stress in the swimming pool. And then, I went to a friend's birthday party at my favorite gay dive bar. I had a nice night and slept like a baby last night.

No comments: