Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's After 1:00am...

and I can't sleep. I took the day off because I think I either worked my butt off too much last night at the gym and simply fatigued myself beyond repair or, my body is fighting off something. Either way, I slept all day. Now, it's 1:00am and I can't sleep AT ALL! Grrr..!! I hate it when this happens.

I could take some Tylenol P.M. I went and bought a bottle last week when I saw a commercial that said that these pills weren't habit forming. Hmm.. I dunno, I should take a couple (or three, I usually take an extra pill above the recommended dosage because my doctor said that since I am 6ft 9in tall, my body needs a bit extra).

It's amazing how there is nothing to do this late.

Nothing.

Of course, I do have my blog. But then, this is all I am writing rather than thinking up something clever.

Hmm... I think I'll go sort through my icebox and get rid of moldy things.

No comments: