Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Dutch are the World's Tallest People

According to a news report, the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. And as it is, I happen to be Dutch too, so that explains a whole heck of a lot. I have been meaning to go to Amsterdam and just walked around among giants. I have a couple of friends from there and they all say that not only would I love it there, I'd be among fellow tall people.

While I do enjoy my height, it has some disadvantages. Since I am not extremely outgoing, I tend to enjoy just 'blending in the crowd,' which is something I can't do unless I am sitting down. So, when I go out, I tend to sit down a lot. But if I were to go to Amsterdam, I could stand up all the time. (smile) Yeah, my next overseas travel expedition will be to Amsterdam.

No comments: