Monday, March 28, 2005

Holy Week is Over

Woo-hoo!

Okay, now don't get all pious on me.. I love Holy Week especially Maundy Thursday and Easter Sunday. This year we added Meditations on Holy Saturday and it was wonderful. Our new interim pastor is a Zen Buddhist and he led a wonderful time of meditation that I hope in incorporate into my daily prayer time. And, Easter Sunday was a wonderful service. The Preaching was great, the music was inspiring and the Sunday Supper (our meal time after worship) was extra-friendly and warm. I thoroughly enjoyed this season.

And I am glad it's over too. I haven't been this busy in years- working long hours and sleeping less. I've been to the gym only twice in two weeks- and my apartment hasn't been tidied up for well over a week now. Today, as I am catching up with old emails, weblog entries, and correspondance, I hope to get caught up with many things I've left undone.

I hope your Holy Week was as fab as mine- and, for all the ministers reading my blog, I hope you take a nice vacation too. We all deserve one!

No comments: