Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I found a hole...

it's a hole about 3 inches high and 3 inches wide- its an honest to goodness, mouse hole! I have only seen holes like this on cartoons shows. Do mice actually make these things? It was hidden behind some hard to get at pipes, which explains why it went unnoticed for so long. And, it explains where the odor is coming from.

I am now searching for steel wool to put in the hole (its supposed to keep the mice from gnawing on it and getting through the hole.

I was going nuts looking for that daaaaaaaang odor- there must be something behind the walls but was wafting through the hole.

Crazy, right? Anyways, I'll plug the hole today and let you know how it goes. :)

1 comment:

Paul said...

We had a similar hole in the parsonage in Atoka. Plugged that sucker with an SOS pad and never saw the varmint again.