Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday, September 19

Woo-hoo!! I am celebrating my birthday today!

Uhmm... and I am 40 today.

40.

My mom sent me a birthday present and a card that pretty much sums up turning 40. In it she said that when you turn 40, you no longer get electronic or stereo equipment presents, you get toothbrushes and dishtowels and potholders (which I is what I got, although the toothbrush I got happened to be a Sonicare toothbrush, and let me tell you it is SOOOOOOOOOO cool).

I think the fact that I am all excited about that toothbrush illustrates my mother's point exactly. And, I sure did need those potholders (I was using a washcloth).

3 comments:

Bo said...

Ummm... I have no idea how to respond to that; so I'll just say thanks and believe in your heart of hearts you meant that in a good way. ;)

Dream Owl said...

LOL, everybody loves pot holders.

Paul said...

Bo, of course I meant that in a good way! I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing with you.